Rather than stress out or have a pity party, I am determined to have a great week. Blogging about it will help me stay the course.
Bucket List for Mission Week Possible:
- Read to Penny at least once a day. I can't do the voices as well as daddy, but I can try!
- Put Penny's first-year of photos in her photo album
- Send out all thank you notes from Penny's first birthday
- Have a very productive work week
- Buy necessary supplies and finish all the ruler orders we have in queue
- Pray every day for single moms
- Watch one cheesy chick flick by myself
- Take Penny somewhere to play at least twice [I bought this great Groupon for Villari's Play Cafe that I intend to take full advantage of]
- Exercise at least twice and eat relatively healthily
- Pick up dog poop once so it's not out of control when Dan gets back
- Blog every day
One great thing about today:
This morning we shared a healthy wonderful breakfast. And even though daddy's not here to make us a smoothie, I still incorporated the Baby Kale we have in the fridge, and Penny still ate it!
|Costco staples FAGE plain Greek yogurt and pre-washed baby kale,|
with a fruit pouch puree for flavor.
|looks disgusting... tastes delicious|